Saturday, December 30, 2017

it runs on natural gas

Recently I put my name in for a gag gift swap and silly photo collab contest and was paired with Melly, who I collaborated with just two weeks ago. When she told me she just got me a box of crap, I assured her that crap would go perfectly with what I got her...



Once again, she was an excellent sport and very patient with my constant scene-tweaking. Click over to her blog to check out her take on the situation.

what I'm wearing (left)
[hair] Truth - Astra
[top] Cosmic Dust - Holiday Sweater (gift from Melly)
[pants] Addams - real Worn Jeans
[glasses] TBF Aviator Sunglasses With Windscreen Wipers (gift from Melly)
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Lilly

[pose] Poserz - Photobomb 001

what Melly is wearing (right)
[hair] DOUX - Daphne (Blondes)
[top] Cosmic Dust - Holiday Sweater (Polar) RARE
[pants] Blueberry - Gracie
[shoes] REIGN - 12 days of Reignmas Day 7
[antlers] Blueberry - Jolly Holidays Unisex Antlers
[beverage] Brocante - Koozie (Bottle Sip) RARE
[sunglasses] Energie - Aviator Glasses

Toilet: Lewd Pooper Patrol (Gift from Ellen)


DECOR
.peaches. Rock On Wall Art - Smol 2
REIGN.- Arianna Sneakers 12 Days of Reignmas (DAY 7)
.peaches. Anarchists Records Scattered
Peaches 'N Cream - CESP - Video Games (gift from Melly)
FIRE BARREL NO SMOKE
Peaches 'N Cream - 'Tits Out' Sorority Banner (gift from Melly)
.peaches. Rock On Wall Art - Smol 1
Candy Crunchers - Cement Blocks - Decor
.peaches. Rock On Wall Art - Smol 1


VARONIS - Coven Background Skybox Scene [RARE]

No comments:

Post a Comment