Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New year!

It's been just over a year since I started this blog and so much has changed since then. I'm hoping in 2018 I can get back into writing more about my experiences in addition to blogging for my favorite stores. For this picture I collaborated with my friend and fellow Truthie, Fionne Burleigh-Vixen. She's just getting started blogging and currently shares a blog with a friend. Check it out here.


what Fionne is wearing (left)
[hair] Truth - Posy
[dress] ZAHiRA -ice- Blue
[rings] Amala - The Lumi Stacking Rings
[headband] Cosmic Dust - Happy New Year Headband (FLF 12-29-17)
[ears] Mandala - Simple
[body] Maitreya
[head] AK - Lulu
[skin] 7 Deadly Skins - Key in Cloud
[shape] Enchanted Auras Custom
[pose] WetCat- Emanuel no. 5



what I'm wearing (right)
[hair] Truth - Halona (NEW @ Uber)
[dress] Rebel Hope  - Francesca
[headband] Cosmic Dust - Happy New Year Headband (FLF 12-29-17)
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Lilly
[skin] League - Sadie
[shape] my own
[pose] an lar - the Annette Series - Four

decor
peaches Stack of Magical Books
peaches Vintage Phone Seat & Phone
Jian Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated
keke 2018 silver . high lod (NEW @ Uber)
hive // celebration balloons set (NEW @ Uber)
Ison - folded leather clutch (black)


VARONIS - Noir Background (NEW @ Shiny Shabby)




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photograph, Ellen! I have so much to aspire toward in 2018! Thanks for the opportunity to collab with you! It was fun and a great learning experience! I hope we get to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fionne! We must do it again soon <3

      Delete