Friday, March 10, 2017

Behold...

I am not a fashion blogger. There are enough of those already, not to mention the fact that I know nothing about fashion. In real life I tend to go for simple, understated and cheap and I hate shopping. I don't like sales people or the ridiculous amount charged for decent clothes or crowds or lines at the register or finding parking yada yada yada.

Second Life however, is a whole other story. It would be hard to keep a blog of my experiences in world without mentioning my obsession for shopping! I love it almost as much as I love exploring or dancing or taking pictures or hanging out or photobombing random strangers. I especially love new releases, so it goes without saying that I'll be posting some of them here.

Behold, my first "fashion" post:

Credits
Hair: Truth - Zoya (March VIP group gift)
Top: Blueberry - Loli (March C88)
Pants: Blueberry - Gracie
Shoes: Reign - Monetti
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LAQ - Maxine
Skin: W.O.W - Jayma
Accessories: .:E:A:Studio: Piercing Kessemer Belly, .:E:A:Studio: Earring Horn Lucky Charm Black



No comments:

Post a Comment