Friday, November 3, 2017

Lady Boss

I know this has nothing to do with the great new stuff from FaMESHed but I wanted to say a few things about one of the most wonderful people I've met in Second Life. Warning: you might want to scroll past it if you're not into sentimentalism lol

Amber Daze was so much more than a blogger manager, chat mod, CSR and all around remarkable presence in the Truth group. Over the last year she's become a most excellent friend and supporter to me. She believed in me from the beginning and always made sure I knew it. She encouraged me when I was feeling insecure about my abilities and was always there to listen without judgement when I needed to vent to someone I could really trust. She built the Truth VIP group and it was her hard work and unwavering loyalty which led to it being the great community it is today.

Two days ago she left the Truth brand and to be honest, I was devastated. I didn't want to imagine the group without her in the role as mama bear. Once the shock wore off and Amber and I talked it out, I realize it's still my home, the Truthies are my people and she will always be my friend. I've learned so much from her over the last year, not least of which being what true friendship and dedication looks like.

Now, on to FaMESHed. They have a brand new build and for those of you who struggle to get in - a new cam sim! Okay, so the cam sim was new last month but I somehow missed it in all the craziness of the changing season.




Scene
unkindness - Lady Boss Conference Set NEW @ FaMESHed ::main sim:: ::cam sim::
-Lady Boss Conference - Table - Short
-Lady Boss Conference - Laptop
-Lady Boss Conference - Hanging Lights x2
-Lady Boss Conference - Pouffe Pink x2
-Lady Boss Conference - Pouffe Silver
-Lady Boss Conference - Geo Planters (w/Studio Skye Bamboo Palm & Keke Wildflowers)
-Lady Boss Conference - Carpet Runner


Sway's - Workplace - Chair - black RARE x5
Sway's - Workplace - Pens and Pencils x2
Sway's - Workplace - Notebook x3
Sway's - Workplace - Coffee Mug . mint x2
Sway's  -Workplace - Coffee Mug . grey
Erratic - Breakfast - Granola COMMON
Sway's - Breakfast around the World - Lyon.FR COMMON
Serenity Style - Inspired Space - Notebook (May Deco(c)rate)
unkindness - Simply Said Bee's Knees RARE (NEW @ Gacha Garden)
unKindness - Simply Said Be a Lion EXCLUSIVE (NEW @ Gacha Garden)
unKindness - 9 to 5 - Girl Boss Frames COMMON (@ Epiphany until Nov 15)
Serenity Style - Inspired Space - Hanging Shelf  (May Deco(c)rate)
Sway's - Workplace - Pencil Jar
Apple Fall - Roses Box (Champagne)
Kalopsia - Pile of Books
Di'Cor - Simone Console Table (May Deco(c)rate)
Second Spaces - Nellie Office Ladder

Wearing:
[hair] Truth - Apple
[dress] Rebel Hope - Rina Mesh Shirt Dress (NEW @ FaMESHed ::main sim:: ::cam sim::)
[shoes] Rebel Hope - Ellen Mesh Thigh High Boots (NEW @ FaMESHed ::main sim:: ::cam sim::)
[accessories] Maxi Gossamer - Hampton Boho Earrings and Bracelets
[glasses] Meli Imako - Full Perm Mesh Style Spectacles
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Catya

[pose] Ana Poses - Belgrad no. 3

Truth Hair & Apparel
marketplace
main store
flickr

Rebel Hope Designs
marketplace
main store
flickr

UnKindness
marketplace
main store
flickr

Sway's
marketplace
main store
flickr






No comments:

Post a Comment