Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Zaza voom!

Okay so I'm pretty sure most stores would frown upon me doing my Christmas shopping in this outfit but I have plenty of cute sweaters for that! This is what Rebel Hope released for the latest round of FaMESHed and her lace work is gorgeous. I did find a top that would be more acceptable for G-rated sims and it fits the pants perfectly.




[hair] Truth - Ari
[top: pic 1] !Rebel Hope - Zaza Mesh Lingerie Top (NEW @ FaMESHed)
[top: pic 2] !Rebel Hope - Janelle Mesh Top 
[pants] !Rebel Hope - Jayda Mesh Lingerie Pants (NEW @ FaMESHed)
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Lilly (NEW @ the main store)
[pose] FOXCITY - Fixated no. 1
[trees] Studio Skye - Four Seasons Oak Trees

Truth Hair & Apparel
marketplace
main store
flickr

Rebel Hope Designs
marketplace
main store
flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment