Monday, December 25, 2017

Happy holidays

What an interesting year this has been, in both worlds. In real life, a promotion at work made me rethink my assertion that I'm just an outsider in this industry, that I slipped in through the back door somehow and it would be found out any moment that I belong back in the retail hell from which I came. In Second Life I spent the year learning and exploring, both the virtual world and my creative interests. I've made some great connections with people I would never have met otherwise. As anyone who reads this blog knows, the bulk of those connections come from the Truth VIP group, which has been my home in Second Life since the beginning. I'm really enjoying watching Truth grow with every new release, which after 10 years in the business is pretty amazing. I can't wait to see what Second Life has in store for us all in 2018. Happy holidays everyone!


[hair] Truth - Halona (NEW @ Uber) ::main sim:: | ::cam sim:: (Also as usual, Amber is VIP shopping for the hair for VIPs)
[dress] Reign - Robichaux Uniform
[hair lights] ZMD ~ Zoya Twinkle Lights (not for sale - gift made by a Truthie)
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Lilly
[skin] League - Sadie
[shape] my own
[pose] EvolvePoses - BabyIt'sCold 1.5

taken @ Oh Deer

Join the TRUTH VIP Group to receive a monthly Exclusive Hairstyle, early access to sales & news:

paste the following link into local chat:

secondlife:///app/group/7ebc6331-a002-2735-2597-c7badaae368a/about

No comments:

Post a Comment