Sunday, August 20, 2017

the sun goes down...

Today was Bish Box day and I was so excited to finally get my hands on the ChicModa shorts she's been teasing us with for the last two weeks, I almost forgot this would be the last Box. That's right, for those of you who haven't heard - the Bish Box is no more. I got my first one in January and have enjoyed it ever since. The designers have all worked so hard to bring us unique themed items every month and those poor individuals tasked with reading my long-winded feedback forms can attest to the fact that I've loved almost every one of them.



UnKindness - Lucky's Drive-In Set
-Menu
-Sign
-Table Red/Green
-Lucky's Drive-In Joint
NOMAD - Vintage Roadtrip Car


read on for style credits



[hair] Truth - Lola
[top] Sithis - Mirabella Blouse (August Bish box)
[shorts] ChicModa - Suzie Shorts (August Bish Box)
[earrings] Yummy - Cherry Earrings (August Bish Box)
[glasses] Mulloy - Cato (August Bish box)
[tat] Identity Body Shop - Last Port (August Bish Box)
[piercing] Punch - Diamond Nose Stud
[bubblegum] - Catwa
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Catya
[pose] WetCat "Shelby" Vintage Pickup (car no. 2)

ChicModa
Marketplace
main store

UnKindness
Marketplace
main store