Sunday, July 30, 2017

Light through the trees

I discovered a new pose maker today. At my young age in Second Life, everyone is new to me but she's actually been in business since 2009. One of her poses reminded me of the ballets I used to watch at a local theater when I was little. I thought it went perfectly with ChicModa's pretty new dress and matching gifty choker from the 5th anniversary round of Cosmopolitan.



[hair] Truth - Tori (July group gift) w/new updated bangs (free for VIPs)
[dress] ChicModa - Mae (New @ Cosmopolitan) taxi to her booth here
[choker] ChicModa - Mae (Gift @ Cosmopolitan)
[rings] Codex - Sandy (@ eBento) note: wrist cuff and bracelet are part of the rings
[shoes] Kokoia - Halle
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa Lona
[pose] WetCat - Carmen no. 4
[location] the Enchanted Isle