Friday, June 23, 2017

Earthing

Earthing is a fast-growing movement based on the discovery that connecting to the Earth's natural energy is foundational for vibrant health and since I can't really go around barefoot in real life (even in suburbia) I'll settle for letting my avi going shoeless. This however does not mean I've ended my love affair with shoes. 

Any way, Rebel Hope just released these leggings with 8 patterns (plus an additional 4 in the Rebel Pack) and they fit me like a glove.



[hair] Truth - Ambriel (June VIP group gift) join the group
[top] Rebel Hope - Kallie Crop Top
[pants] Rebel Hope - Roxy Wrap Leggings marketplace :: main store
[watch] Kibitz - Hearty Watch (March Bish Box)
[bracelets] Kibitz - Hearty Bracelets (March Bish Box)
[rings] Absolut Vendetta - Juno Bento Rings
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Lona
[tat] Bodink - Defoiled *gift*
[pose] Tutys - Fashion Lookbook no. 2

Raw shot taken @ Lick Sim Designs - Asian Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment