Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April shopping recap

Since I enjoyed putting together my March Shopping Madness post so much and since my addiction to sl shopping seems to be increasing, I've decided to make another one. In April, my inventory swelled even more than March thanks to events and subscription boxes. There was also a huge sim-wide sale at Blueberry/Vinyl/Just Because/Tetra/Breathe, but I managed to just grab a couple fatpacks of some older items I loved. For the sake of the few who read this, I'm going to spare you and only post new releases.

The month started out with a return trip to Uber to pick up the sexy little dress from Vinyl. Each single color came with a bonus pattern in the hud. This one was calling my name.
Vinyl - Chai Slip Dress


The next day, Blueberry came out with her first long gown and the details were amazing. Single colors came with both opaque and half transparent and of course, the built in panties, which could be removed with the hud. The dress also came with a walking animation which prevents your legs from cutting thru the fabric.
Blueberry - Breeanya Dress



On the 7th I stopped by the Liaison Collaborative to grab the cute little dress and rain jacket from Vinyl.
Vinyl - Colbie Skinny Dress & Lenka RainJacket



The next day Collabor88 opened and I picked up a simple yet sexy shorts and tank set from ISON and some earrings from Zaara.
ISON- Cross Tank & Daphne Shorts
Zaara - Malini Earrings


On the 15th, the Luxe Box was released and despite my earlier decision not to, I changed my mind at the last minute and threw down the 1500L just an hour before the box came out and I'm so glad I did!
Tres Blah - Kiki Dress


ISON - Kelly Jumpsuit

Stories&Co. by Flowey - Gracie Skirt
Foxes - Spring Strappy Tank
 

Tee*fy - Jenny Dress

Lamb - Teenager Hair + hat
Blueberry - Off Shoulder Tank


Then Blueberry GACHAed me again with her set from Epiphany...
Blueberry - Coco Doll Set:
Top
Panties
Shoes


Finally, On the 20th came the Bish Box with a theme reminiscent of my youth - Grunge Queen. Although I didn't technically buy it, I'm including it in this list since several items made me squee.
Nani - Stephanie Hair + hat
ChicModa - Kat T-Shirt Dress
Kibitz - Jelly Bangles
Yummy - Teen Spirit Necklace and Choker Set
Razor - Harley Boots w/socks
IDTTY Faces - Glam Eye Shadow (copper)

Suicide Gurls - Willow Glasses & Septum piercing
Salt & Pepper - Runa Dress
Kibitz - Jelly Bangles
Yummy - Teen Spirit Necklace and Choker Set

That's it, folks. If you do the math, please be kind and don't tell me how much I spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment