Sunday, February 25, 2018

Truth VIP Staff

(L-R) Ellen (LadyEllenT) - Truth VIP Moderator, Truth Blogger ♦ Amber Daze (amberdaze10) - Truth General Manager/CSR
See Amber's version here.

I was just over three months old in Second Life when I met Amber. I didn't know about groups or how they worked but I joined the Truth VIP group three weeks after it was formed because I loved the hair and someone told me to join it so I can chat with other people who also loved the hair. A week later Amber messaged me to patiently walk me through how to get the group gift. Oh, the simple things...

Credits:

on me:
[hair] Truth - Oceana
[jacket] Lenox Townsend Jacket & Shirt (Giana fit) (NEW @ Uber) ::main sim:: ::cam sim::
[pants] Addams - Real Worn Jeans
[shoes] ANE Shoes - Booties (FLF - November 24 2017)
[head] Catwa - Lona
[body] Maitreya
[skin] INSOL - Kiki (NEW @ Uber) ::main sim:: ::cam sim::
[shape] my own
[pose] Tuty's - Fashion Lookbook no. 3

on Amber:
[hair] Truth - Tinsley (January VIP gift)
[jacket] Lenox Townsend Jacket & Shirt (Giana fit) (NEW @ Uber) ::main sim:: ::cam sim::
[pants] Emery Taylor Suede Leggings
[shoes] -KC- Hana Ankle Boots
[head] Catwa - Catya
[body] Maitreya
[skin] Egozy - Ange
[shape] her own
[pose] Entangled Ariandne no. 2

Taken @ the Truth Main Store

**Join the TRUTH VIP Group to receive a monthly exclusive hairstyle, early access to sales & news (and a bunch of super awesome people):

paste the following link into local chat:

secondlife:///app/group/7ebc6331-a002-2735-2597-c7badaae368a/about



No comments:

Post a Comment