Monday, February 5, 2018

#SecondLifeChallenge – Exploring Second Life!

We are all travelers....

One of the first things I learned to do in Second Life is explore. I haven't had a bonafide travel buddy for a few months now but I still do it any way. Because the grid is full of so many talented people, I'm always finding new sims to enjoy while I work and I favor the well built ones which seem to perfectly recreate natural settings. Since I had a choice on whether I visit a new sim or share one of my favorites, I decided to share one of my favorites.

With an attentive staff and an impressive attention to detail and aesthetics, Elysion pretty much tops the list. So much work goes into it that I'm blown away each time I visit. I wouldn't normally pay to access a sim but I made an exception this time since I had to be a part of it. The membership fee has paid for itself despite the fact that I have yet to attend any of their events - of which they seem to have many. For instance, my latest visit included zoning out while answering customer IMs, with my cam far out above the water, facing the old lighthouse and observatory. 



If you're interested, here's some info on Elysion:
interview with owner Syn Beresford
membership area - taxi to join the group and TP to the main sim as well as their current experience, L U N A

Read more about Strawberry Singh's #SecondLifeChallenge

2 comments: