Saturday, December 16, 2017

Blues For Christmas

To be honest, I just wanted an excuse to post this song.


I've always loved Christmas  - the lights, the excuse to dress up and especially the music but usually I spare people my playlists (although I can't imagine anyone not loving the blues). Anyhoo, here is my second collab which I did with the fabulous Nickie Rose, another kind and patient fellow blogger who agreed to work with me. I can't get enough of being among such talented supportive people. I'm amazed pretty much every time I log in and still can't believe they treat me like one of their own. That might be part of why I'm not as afraid to accept creative challenges as I am in the physical world. Check out Nickie's blog and flickr.




on me (left)
[hair] Truth - Ophelia
[dress] Lybra - Ara Dress Baby Blue (NEW @ FaMESHed)
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Lilly
[skin] League - Sadie
[lips] S.E Catwa Balada Lipstick VERS.003 (November Powder Pack)
[eyes] Amara Beauty - Justine (April Powder Pack)
[nails] (AMD) Nail Essentials - Holiday Nails
[shape] my own


on Nickie (right)
[hair] Magika Seven Days HUD 01
[dress] Lybra - Ara Dress Blue (NEW @ FaMESHed)
[necklace] Just Beacuse Abby Necklace (NEW @ Pay It Forward)
[rings] Kibitz Carlotte Rings Onyx for Maitreya - (NEW @ Kustom9)
[body] Maitreya
[head] LAQ - Scarlet
[nails] Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Stars of the Zodiac Gacha (NEW @ Imaginarium)
[eyes] Mesange Natsu
[makeup] SlackGirl Lucia Eyeshadow Omega
[skin] Glam Affair Lola for LAQ America (NEW @ Kustom9)
[shape] Quenby Scarlet Shape

[pose] FOXCITY. Infinity Bento Pose

[tree] JIAN Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated (NEW @ FaMESHed)

Taken @ the Looking Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment