Wednesday, November 29, 2017

peace

It seems I've reached a blissful sort of exhaustion from the last week of shopping/holiday mayhem, both in world and out. That coupled with a forced staycation and my brain is all out of whack. I've never been one for schedules but I probably could have used maybe a snippet of one over the break. I still got a lot done in both worlds and am satisfied it wasn't entirely wasted on hemorrhaging lindens. Speaking of which, my two favorite events of the last week were definitely Tannenbaum and Uber. I'm getting into the holiday spirit already and there was so much there I wanted. I feel like I now have enough decor, furnishings and knickknacks to last all of December. Famous last words....





NEW set @ Uber:
.peaches. The Luckiest - Fireplace
.peaches. The Luckiest - Fireplace Screen
.peaches. The Luckiest - Fire (Burnt)
.peaches. The Luckiest - Candleabra with Candle  - various sizes
.peaches. The Luckiest - Wood Basket
.peaches. The Luckiest - Peace Decor
.peaches. The Luckiest - Chaise Lounger

*   *   *
Apple Fall Hunt Gift - Ornaments
+Half-Deer+ Firefly Vine - Frost - Horz.
Apple Fall Magnolia Leaf Wreath
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper
Serenity Style- Belen Tiny House Set GACHA (NEW @ Shiny Shabby)
+Half-Deer+ White Baby Birds [Set]
[DDD] Holiday Gift Boxes - Decorative
{RW} Holiday Gift Box Assortment
[[RH]] No more sledge !! (Touch) ARCADE Season Gift 2016
hive // fir tree - (NEW @ Tannenbaum)
7mad;Ravens Xmas Art 6 (NEW @ Tannenbaum)
:CP: Winter Cuddle Sofa (November Deco(c)rate)
Bee Designs Christmas Gonk sans pinecones (NEW @ Tannenbaum)

tarte. delilah shed (November Luxe Box)





No comments:

Post a Comment