Wednesday, November 22, 2017

girl on the stairs

One of the things I like about subscription boxes is the fact that I get to test out new stores or stores which are new to me. Since I've only been in Second Life for a little over a year, I'm still trying to discover and keep up with all the amazing talented designers flooding the grid so I might wind up relying on the boxes to find them for me. I bought my first BishBox in January and one of the designers I really liked in there was ChicModa. I wore the heck out of her Hazel Top (one of the first "real" pics I took with my new computer) The BishBox was a monthly must for me until they canceled it in September. Although you can no longer buy past boxes, ChicModa recently put all her contributions for sale in the main store, so if you missed out on any of them you can now pick up the fatpacks for 399L each. Oh, and if you're reading this on or before November 24th, she's also having a Black Friday sale with 50% off everything.



[hair] Truth - Kyoko
[dress] ChicModa - Eleanor (From the June BishBox - now available in the main store)
[glasses] Maxi Gossamer - Milano Sunglasses
[choker] Maxi Gossamer - Sabrina Choker Set - Choker no. 3
[tat] (top) Dappa - Misfit (June BishBox)
[tat] (bottom) Suicide Gurls - Bettie (August BishBox)
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Catya
[pose 1] FoxCity - Fixated no. 5m (fatpack exclusive) (NEW @ Limit8)
[pose 2] an lar [poses] The Cordelia Series - One

[backdrop] VARONIS - Coven Background Skybox Scene [RARE] (November round of PocketGacha)

ChicModa
marketplace
main store
flickr

Truth Hair & Apparel
marketplace
main store
flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment