Sunday, September 24, 2017

Apple and Mary Jane

Although I'm usually pretty happy to get whatever Truth releases, I've been secretly wanting him to do a top knot for months now, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw what he was coming up with for the latest round of Uber. 


And leave it to Rebel Hope to make chunky heels I fall in love with at first sight!








[hair] Truth - Apple (NEW @ Uber) --->cam sim
[top] Alt by Truth - Paddington Sweater
[pants] Blueberry - DWL Jeans
[shoes] Rebel Hope - Maddie MaryJanes (NEW @ Shoetopia)
[bag] Mutresse - Mona
[earrings] Maxi Gossamer - Ashira Teardrop
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa - Lona
[skin] DeeTalez - Trinity
[eyes] Amara Beauty - Justine (April Powder pack)
[pose] WetCat - Falbala no 2

Taken @ Neive

Truth Hair & Apparel
marketplace
main store
flickr

Rebel Hope Designs
marketplace
main store
flickr